Tuesday 18 August 2020

Update on stasis...

Ok, so because we still have progeny camping in our living room and consequently, I can’t find my stuff - you know how it is - I decided to dye my hair.

I think I’d managed about half my head, when a piece of errant hair decided to go AWOL and firmly deposit itself into my eye in a demonic thrashing motion.

So afterwards as a way to expunge the experience, I did this quick cartoon of how it felt in that moment of sudden agony, when the catastrophic vision flashed before me, where I maybe had to drive myself to A&E with the use of only one eye, during a pandemic virus Thing, with wet,  and horror of horrors, only half-dyed hair!

Well, I’m pleased to say the eye ball recovered but the hair is another matter....




1 comment:

  1. Ok ppl, there was a lot humour in this post. What is happening to us all, have we forgotten how to laugh or something whilst in the grip of The Thing...
    Essentially it’s a post about female vanity, which remains paramount in the face of disaster....can we not chuckle at the ridiculousness of that burden once in a while?

    ReplyDelete