Tuesday 14 June 2022

Celtic dog 4 & other stuff

 Ok ppl, here is a close up of current WIP and the area photographed is one inch square !!





I gave him a black collar with gold studs, to suggest a leather article. Although very little leather work survives, Celtic, Saxon and Viking leather work was very ornate and there are a couple of examples on display at the Ashmolean museum.  I’ve couched some silver thread too. Will be doing more of that but will probably bulk it up somehow?

Next is the progress I recently made with the Marie Antoinette garden cake table. 

Next is stage 2 of the bedside table with faux patina.


So I BIN Zinssered it as a base layer for wallpaper.  I used 1000gms paper, which is lovely and thick. I made sure there were no air pockets and will wait the full 24 hours before I cut that to size.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment