Monday 12 October 2020

Do you see what I see...

For a long time I’ve been obsessed with horizons and sunsets and all the weird colours you can see at sunrise and sunset.  Even really grey skies have something going on, although notice how everyone becomes very still when it’s heavily overcast for days on end, like last week.

Apparently that has a lot to do with our ancient sense of direction being not so accessible at those times...?

As soon as the skies broke, I contacted the decorator about my Moroccan bedroom.  I booked him for two weeks hence.  Oh dear me, I have a lot stuff to move, clean and generally go to town with. 

I’ve found a writers website that interests me, so I’ll slow cook that idea. 

I found the rest of my very important art tools, especially for clay and Lino.  

I need to type up 6 short stories and buy a 750ml tin of gold paint for the decorator.

I need to work out how the canvas of Marrakesh is going to look, but I can’t push that far enough because I need to see how the room will look in the end. I want an ‘experience’ of colour but I don’t want too much coming forward.  

Here’s my latest musing, I think it’s going back to textile again, but we’ll see...




No comments:

Post a Comment