Tuesday 24 November 2020

Desk top and modesty board finished

Only have time to post one  piccy.  I have managed to conjure the ghost of the previous life from within the wood.  Oh don’t you just love all the loaded suggestion of gorgeous driftwood!

Have to catch up with the day job now and line up my soldiers for stage two of desk e.g. prepping and applying Zinser BIN to internals.  Zinser is the best invention ever!  The whole world is your canvas with fabulous Zinser!  Can also save you mucho dinero, for sure...



Design is complete.  I’ve already started to move on to my next project in my head.  It’s a mini set of drawers from Ikea where I’m making a taller unit and decoupage drawer fronts, adding new handles and painting the whole thing in.....you guessed it: GOLD.

“I could be bounded in a nutshell, and count myself a king of infinite space, were it not that I have bad dreams." - Hamlet, II.ii


No comments:

Post a Comment